- Use of this Site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
- BPP maintains this web site (the "Site") as a courtesy to those who may choose to
access the Site ("Users"). The information presented herein is for informative purposes
only. Phase is pleased to allow Users to visit the Site and download and copy the
information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site for
User's personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell, redistribute or
create derivative works there from, subject to the terms and conditions outlined
below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific
material within this Site.
- BPP administers this Site.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings interpretations and conclusions
expressed in the Materials in this Site are those of the various authors of the
work and are not necessarily those of members of BPP's supervisory board or the
companies they represent.
- Materials provided on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind,
either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. BPP specifically does not
make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any
such Materials. BPP periodically adds changes, improves, or updates the Materials
on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall BPP be liable for any
loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have
resulted from use of this Site, including without limitation, any fault, error,
omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Site is at User's
sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall
BPP or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or
consequential damages, even if BPP has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- User specifically acknowledges and agrees that BPP is not liable for any conduct
of any User.
- This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers
and content providers. BPP does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability
of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information
provider or content provider, or any user of this site or other person or entity.
Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also
be at your own risk. Neither BPP nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective
agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to
any User or anyone else for any iBPPcuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness,
completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication
line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause,
for any damages resulting therefrom.
- As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify BPP and its affiliates
from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses
(including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out User's use of this Site, including
without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach
by User of these terms and conditions. If User is dissatisfied with any material
on this Site or with any of terms and conditions of use of this Site, User's sole
and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
- Nothing in this Site or any Materials shall be construed, implicitly or explicitly,
as containing any investment recommendations.
Links to third-party web sites
- This Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under
the control of BPP hence BPP is not responsible for the contents of any linked site
or any link contained in a linked site. BPP provides these links only as a convenience,
and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by BPP.
- If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other
message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"), User agrees to use
the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related
to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees
that when using a Forum, User shall not do any of the following:
• Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such
as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish post, distribute or disseminate
any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
• Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual
property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the
rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Upload or attach files
that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs
that may damage the operation of another's computer.
• Delete any author attributions,
legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
• Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file
that is uploaded.
• Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct
or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters. Download any file posted by another
user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed
in such manner.
- User acknowledges that all Forums or Discussion Groups are public and not private
communications. Further, User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, e-mails
and other communications by other users are not endorsed by BPP, and such communications
shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by BPP. BPP reserves the
right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received
from Users, including without limitation e-mail and bulletin board postings.